Terms and Conditions
- Deadline for all nominations is 1st September 2018
- A charity nomination can include social enterprises
- Each charity / social enterprise nominated must be based in Yorkshire or have a Yorkshire connection
- Nominations can be made by completing the online nomination form or picking up a nomination form in an Ison Harrison branch.
- Contact details used on the form submission will not be disclosed to any 3rd party and used only for internal marketing purposes relating to The Big 40 campaign.
- 40 charities / social enterprises will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
number of individual nominations received for each charity / social enterprise
valid reasons for the nomination
- Ison Harrison staff are eligible to nominate a charity / charities / social enterprise
- Charities / social enterprises are eligible to nominate themselves
- The final shortlist will be based on an Ison Harrison management decision
- First 20 shortlisted charities / social enterprises will be announced in September 2018
- Second 20 shortlisted charities / social enterprises will be announced in December 2018